Become a VRCS Volunteer
Thanks for your interest in volunteering with Vanuatu Red Cross Society (VRCS). Here at VRCS, we are reliant on volunteers to help us improve the lives of vulnerable people. Each VRCS branch works with and through its volunteers in a variety of areas, depending on the needs of their communities. These areas may include, but are not limited to, disaster preparedness, emergency response and water & sanitation. The role of a volunteer may vary depending on which branch they are working with. If you're interested in being part of the world's largest humanitarian organisation, please read the below terms and then complete and submit the application below. Applications are open to everyone, so please don't hesitate to apply. For all volunteer enquiries please email email@example.com
Volunteer Benefits & Opportunities:
- Expands your skills and experience and increases your employability
- If you are considering undertaking further education (University or similar) volunteering could be a great way to put your chosen career into context and give you some on the job experience.
- Allows you to connect with others, meet new people and build friendships.
- An opportunity to give back to the community by helping to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people.
To become a volunteer, applicants must:
- Provide VRCS with a passport size photograph of yourself
- Complete all required fields in the below application form
- Submit both your photo and application to VRCS via one of the following options:
Submit the below application form electronically (via the SUBMIT button) and then post a passport size photograph of yourself to: Vanuatu Red Cross Headquarters, PO Box 618, Port Vila, Vanuatu
- Print and complete the below application and post it along with your passport size photograph to: Vanuatu Red Cross Headquarters, PO Box 618, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Please complete all required fields below and then select 'submit' (or print and return).