The Vanuatu Red Cross Society, working jointly with the support of the French Red Cross, is seeking applications from dynamic and highly motivated persons to immediately fill up the following position.
Purpose of the job:
· Carry out all maintenance, logistic activities (vehicles, fuel consumption, infrastructure, transport) and store-keeping, according to VRCS/FRC protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions. Fully works in collaboration with projects and construction teams.
Applicants are required to demonstrate the following:
· At least 2 years’ experience in logistics,
· Experience with an NGO is a major asset
· Secondary Education required
· Driving license required
· Computer literacy andHF/VHF radio equipment user-knowledge
· Knowledge in construction
· Languages : Bishlama & English – French is an asset
· Good communication, drafting and presentation skills
· Team management, training and facilitation skill
· Interest in sharing professional skills as well as learning from others
· Knowledge of the North Tanna geography and access to the communities
· Open-minded, dynamic and flexible
· Knowledge of Red Cross movement will be an asset
Interested candidates are invited to pick up a more detailed Job description of this position at Vanuatu Red Cross Office (located at Vanuatu Red Cross Headquarters), or send request by mail to: email@example.com
Interested candidates may submit their applications, with letter of interest and CV, no later than 10th February 2017
Applications may be submitted via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: VRCS HR Departmentor VRCS/FRC, PO Box 3459, PO Box 122
Port-Vila, Vanuatu ,Tanna, Vanuatu
Applications can also be submitted by hand to Vanuatu Red Cross office in Tanna or Port Vila.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.