VRCS Membership Application
Thank-you very much for your interest in becoming a VRCS member. Vanuatu Red Cross membership is open to people of all walks of life without any discrimination based on race, sex, religion, class, political opinion or nationality.
Membership benefits and opportunities:
- Vote, to elect and be elected as members of the different committees and Boards within the Vanuatu Red Cross Society governance structure
- Receive Society related annual activity & financial reports
- Participate in decision making, policy formulation and constitutional making/review
- Help link the society with resourceful strategic partnerships
- All members are required to pay an annual fee of 1000VT per person
- All members are required to attend the AGM which is held every 2 years in July. If unable to attend, members may designate a proxy to represent them. The next AGM will take place in July 2017.
- To become a member, please complete and submit the below form or print and return the application below via email or post to: Vanuatu Red Cross Headquarters, PO Box 618, Port Vila, Vanuatu OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete all required fields below and then select 'submit'. We will then be in touch to finalise your membership.